- This event has passed.
San Diego Beer History: A Live Panel
August 14, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
THE INDIE BEER SHOW PRESENTS:
San Diego Beer History, A Live Panel
Join us on the afternoon of Wednesday, August 14 as we open up the floor to some key note speakers who will touch on the history of the San Diego Beer Scene From pre-Karl Strauss to now! Tickets will not be sold for this event, so be sure to come early!
Panel Speakers for the evening:
- Sheldon Kaplan – Creator of Suds County, USA; Currently writes for West Coaster Magazine, San Diego Beverage Times (http://www.sudscounty.com)
- Judith Downie – Special Collections and History Librarian , Curator of the Brewchive at CSU San Marcos (https://archives.csusm.edu/brewchive/)
- Bruce Glassman – A celebrated writer, editor and publisher, currently writes for San Diego Magazine and the San Diego Tourism Authority. Creator of the San Diego Brewery Guide
- Paul Segura – (OG) Brewmaster of R&D at Karl Strauss
- Matt West – Co-Founder, Latchkey Brewing
Please arrive early to find a beer and a seat and come prepared with all of your San Diego Beer-related questions!
Pierogi Truck will be servin’ up the goods from 3-8pm.