- This event has passed.
2020 Super Bowl Party and Chili Cookoff
February 2 @ 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
2020 SUPER CHILI BOWL
How are your chili skills? SUNDAY February 2nd… it’s going down!
We’ve got a whole day planned out for the creative, chili lovin’ sports fanatic families!
2pm Chili Cook Off! Show off your stuff, pot-luck style! We’ll provide bowls and spoons, you provide chili and all the required toppings for your dish. Participants will receive $4 beers* all day!
>>>RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to participate!
3:30pm Super Bowl Kick Off! Latchkey offers 8 TVs with sound and we’ll be showing the 54th Super Bowl (and maybe one on Puppy Bowl)
5:30 Chili Cookoff Judging will take place
CHILI COOK-OFF RULES:
- Participants must pre-register, so we can plan and make room
- Participants must be set up and ready to serve by 2:00 PM
- Each participant must provide the following:
- An electric self-heating pot (like a slow cooker) and maintain a temperature above 145 Degrees.
- Serving spoon
- Any toppings of condiments to accompany the dish
- A Creative Name for the Chili
- Judging will be blind and votes will be submitted by the general public. Each Chili will have a ballot box next to it and the chili with the most votes wins.
- Winners will be announced day of the event